Steps for Referring Veterinarians
- Please fax the Veterinarian Referral Form (pdf) to our offices
- When possible, please include the patient’s most recent medical history and all copies of lab work done
- You can call ahead, or instruct your client to call us for an appointment. Sage specialists are available to speak with you ahead of a referral to work together to assess the next best steps needed for your patient’s care.
- We recommend that you have the clients bring any radiographs that you have taken with them to the visit. We will have the clients return these radiographs to you after the visit.
- If you have digital radiography at your clinic, the client can bring a CD with them to the appointment or you can email the radiographs to our offices ahead of time. Please call the office for instructions to assure the radiographs arrive in time for the appointment.
For easy reference, here are links to contact information and appointment hours for each of our four centers: